Pumpables Universal Narrow Neck Double Breastshield Set
Our universal breastshield pack comes with 2 sets of a breastshield, valve and membrane to allow double pumping. These breastshields are a narrow neck, so they'll fit directly to narrow neck bottles (i.e. Medela) - if you're using wide neck bottles (i.e. Spectra's) then you will need a narrow-to-wide neck adaptor.
The Pumpables universal breastshield is one piece breastshield that is compatible with most major brands of breast pumps.
- Narrow neck universal breastshields in your chosen size x 2
- Valve heads x 2
- Membranes x 2
- Adaptors to connect to backflow protectors x 2
This shield fits with narrow neck bottle sets. If you are using wide neck bottles, you will need to purchase a neck adaptor.
Please note that backflow protectors and tubing are not included in this set but are available separately. This set includes shield adaptors so you can use your short stem backflow protectors.
Using the Pumpables universal breastshield
The back part of the shield is shaped to allow a tubing connector or a shield adaptor to plug directly into the shield.
If you are using a breast pump with a backflow protector (such as a Spectra), then you will use the included Pumpables adaptor piece. Plug the adaptor piece into the back of the breast shield, then connect the backflow protector to the adaptor piece. You will connect your pump tubing on the other side of the backflow protector as usual.
We always recommend you use a backflow protector when pumping for optimum hygiene.
The universal shield has been designed to fit as many breast pumps as possible. It will attach to any standard size tubing - just remove the tubing connector.
Works with these breast pumps:
- Medela Lactina
- Medela Mini Electric
- Medela Pump in Style
- Medela Swing
- Medela Symphony
- Pumpable Genie Plus (with compatible backflow protector)
- Pumpables SuperGenie (with compatible backflow protector)
- Spectra 9+ (backflow protector must be used)
- Spectra M1 (backflow protector must be used)
- Spectra S1 (backflow protector must be used)
- Spectra S2 (backflow protector must be used)
Works with these bottles:
- Medela bottles
- Pigeon narrow neck bottles
- Any other standard narrow neck bottles
- Spectra bottles with narrow to wide neck adaptors
- Pumpables bottles with narrow to wide neck adaptors
Works with these backflow protectors:
- Pumpables long stem backflow protector
- Pumpables short stem backflow protector with included shield adaptor
- Spectra backflow protector with included shield adaptor
- The universal shield on its own is an open system and we always recommend adding a backflow protector to make it a closed system.
We Also Recommend