At Warrnambool Breastfeeding Centre we are committed in supporting you to reach your breastfeeding goals
Our centre is here to help you breastfeed your baby. We offer a comfortable environment for you to connect with other parents and obtain tips and advice from our lactation consultants.
Our Vision, Mision & Values
A society where breastfeeding is normalised and all parenting journeys are valued with respect and support.
A sense of community, supporting and educating parents on their feeding and overall parenting journey
Safe, inclusive, compassion, care, respect
Within the centre you will find:
- Our shop – we sell a huge range of quality toys as well as books, gifts, baby care items to enhance your parenting journey and a range of baby carriers and slings
- The Parents' Lounge – a warm and inviting space for you to relax & feed your child
- Change facilities
- Bottle warming facilities
- Tea and coffee for parents
We also offer a range of activities such as:
- Work-It-Out Wednesdays - Free support from a Lactation Consultant/Breastfeeding Counsellor all day (no appointment necessary)
- Singing sessions
- Cloth Nappy Library information sessions - provided by South West Cloth Nappy Library
- Infant & Child First Aid classes - provided by Rhythm First Aid
- Guest speakers
Our services include breast pump hire. For more information on our facilities and events, please contact us on (03) 5562 7662 or via social media.
We hope to see you soon…