At Warrnambool Breastfeeding Centre we are committed in supporting you to reach your breastfeeding goals
We are a not-for-profit community organisation and Registered Health Promotion Charity set up to support families in Warrnambool and South Western Victoria. The Centre is run by a Committee of Management and we welcome donations.
At Warrnambool Breastfeeding Centre we offer many services including lactation support, breast pump hire, as well as friendly advice and conversation.
Please do visit our Parents' Lounge when you’re out and about. You’ll find a warm, safe & friendly environment to feed your baby, connect with other parents and obtain advice from our lactation consultants.
Find out more about upcoming events or support us by shopping in-store and online (click & collect available).
Our Vision, Mission & Values
A society where breastfeeding is normalised and all parenting journeys are valued with respect and support.
Creating a sense of community, supporting and educating parents on their feeding and overall parenting journey
Safe, inclusive, compassion, care, respect
Within the Centre you will find:
- Our shop – we sell a huge range of quality toys as well as books, gifts, baby care items to enhance your parenting journey and a range of baby carriers and slings
- The Parents' Lounge – a warm and inviting space for you to relax & feed your child
- Change facilities
- Bottle warming facilities
- Tea and coffee for parents
We also offer a range of events & activities such as:
- Work-It-Out Wednesdays - Free support from a Lactation Consultant/Breastfeeding Counsellor all day (no appointment necessary)
- Singing sessions
- Cloth Nappy Library information sessions - provided by South West Cloth Nappy Library
- Infant & Child First Aid classes - provided by Rhythm First Aid
- Guest speakers
For more information on our facilities, services & events please contact us on (03) 5562 7662, using our contact form or via social media.
We hope to see you soon!