Qiara Infant Drops
A probiotic isolated from breastmilk to support gastrointestinal health
Qiara Infant contains the patented breastmilk strain of probiotic Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 used exclusively in the Qiara range.
Qiara Infant is evidence-based to help in 5 ways:
- supports gastrointestinal health 
- restores and maintains good bacteria during and after antibiotic use
- assists healthy digestive function
- supports microbiome and gut health
- improves good bacteria growth
Qiara Infant is recommend for babies 0-24 months who are not exclusively breastfed.
What if baby is exclusively breastfed? We recommend mum takes Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
Qiara Infant Drops offers all the benefits of Qiara probiotics in convenient drops. Six drops gives a full daily dose equivalent to one sachet of Qiara Infant powder for bubs 4-24 months. Three drops daily are recommended for newborn to 3 months.
- Contains same breastmilk probiotic strain as sachet but in drops (Lactobaccillus Fermentum CECT5716)
- Same dosage as sachet - 300million organisms
- Easy to administer directly to bub (0-2 years)
- Up to 6 weeks of supply (at one dose per day)
- Gluten free, grain free, soy free, corn free, dairy free
- Australian made using the highest quality control
Directions for use
Shake well before use. Hold bottle upside down to slowly deliver drops directly into baby’s mouth or onto the breast when breastfeeding. May be added to breast milk, formula, soft foods or administered directly via a spoon.Qiara Infant is now in easy to use drops for babies and infants from birth to 2 years needing gastrointestinal health support.
We Also Recommend