Bamboo Basix Breast Pads - 7 Pairs & Washbag
Bamboo Basix breast pads are a reusable and sustainable alternative to disposable breast or nursing pads. They are designed for mums who experience those inevitable and unpredictable leaks during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
These breast pads are ultra-soft, super absorbent and feature a waterproof protective barrier between the breast pad and your clothes guaranteeing no embarrassing leaks.
They are made of 3 layers of protection; an inner layer of ultra-soft bamboo rayon, a middle layer of ultra-absorbent microfiber and an outer layer of colourful waterproof PUL.
- Easy to use simply place into your bra and off you go
- Easy to clean machine wash in the supplied mesh laundry bag along with your other washing
- Ultra soft bamboo rayon (no sticky backing or adhesives that can irritate delicate skin)
- Super absorbent bamboo rayon and microfiber fabric with moisture wicking properties
- Waterproof backing to guarantee no leaks onto your clothes
- Economical mums can save a minimum of $80.00 in just 3 months using these pads compared purchasing disposable alternatives
- Available in 2 sizes (10cm and 12cm) depending on cup size and the amount you leak (refer to sizing guide image)
- Set includes 7 pairs of breast pads of varying colours, a mesh laundry bag and a reusable carry pouch
Product Stats:Material: Bamboo rayon, microfiber and PUL
Dimensions / weight: 10cm or 12cm diameter
Made in: China
We Also Recommend